Sunday, November 1, 2015

Environmental Pollution and Sinus problems: Sinus Treatment through Acupuncture



Hello, it's Sunday in Korea!

It's been already 5 years since I came here, Seon ecovillage.
Before I came here, I used to run a big clinic in the center of Seoul, a capital city of Korea.
There I realized a lot of patients I meet there have sinus problems due to environmental pollution.

Patients who visit me in Goheung (Seon Eco-village) stay here one or two weeks in order to get acupuncture treatment, I see they become better very soon. I think it is because they live in a country-side in the course of treatment.

First, the air is very clean. So a lot of their sinus problems disappear by themselves.

Second, what they eat is a lot to do with sinus problems as well. Many of my patients who enjoy canned or fast food should stop eating those kinds of foods and have to be on a vegetarian diet.
Then those sinus problems get better very soon.

I believe in the human's self recovering power.
If you try to maintain your body healthy, taking some excersises, being on a vegetarian diet and living in a clean area, then it will become very good in a short period of time.

You don't need to get a surgery though you snore while you sleep.
With a couple of delicate acupuncture treatment, you can heal your snoring.
This is a fundamental therapy because it finds out the reason why your body makes
such noise while you sleep. When one's cause dissapears then the result's gone by itself.

That's what I recommend.


From Dr. Lee (CEO of Clinic Cosoom)








No comments:

Post a Comment