Friday, March 18, 2016

Self Remedy at Home for Rhinitis & Sinusitis (Dr. Lee Woojeong Catheter)




Self Remedy at Home for Rhinitis & Sinusitis (Dr. Lee Woojeong Catheter)


Hello, I am Dr. Lee, OMD

Many of you who visit my blog seem interested in home remedies for your sinusitis and rhinitis.
As a matter of fact, I teach how to make a catheter that my patients can use at home when they
do not receive treatment and after treatment.

Though you received treatment and it seems your nose condition become fine, you need to take care of your condition of nose continuously.
Here is a good method that can help you do that at home!


Below is my youtube channel that explains how to make a catheter for your self-suction.



 
 
 
 
 
Recently a new book that collected all information of 25 years of experience as a ent doctor.
If you suffer from chronic rhinitis or sinustis, this book will help you better
understand why you have such diseases and therapies I took to heal
those symptoms.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment