Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Spring Has Come: Beautiful Flowers Everywhere



Spring Has Come: Beautiful Flowers Everywhere

Hello, I am Dr. Lee, president of sinus school. Today, let me show you surroundings of the village
where I live. Yes! I am a country doctor!


A kitten knocked on the door and said, "milk please."
She lives in the neighborhood but often visits my house.
Her name is piggy because she eats really a lot!
How can I resiste her when she looks at me like this?


 
You can see camelia flowers in the village where I live often.
They are everywhere. In Korea women used oil from this flower for their hair. It's high quality.
 
 
 
Isn't this beautiful. Whenever I pass by this house, I stop for a while and say high to
this apricot tree.
 
 
A small waterway. Water finally flows fast because it is a farming season now.
 
 
                     In the southern area where I live, farms plant usually green onions.
                                                    You now watch  a green onion field.


It's been 5 years since I left Seoul, the biggest city in Korea. Running a clinic, I was worried how mnay patiend would come to this faraway country. Well, now I see miracles everyday! Nose problems have a lot to do with environmental problems. Patients visiting my clinic stay in the eco-village where I live and live on a vegetarian diet during their treatment period. Then I see their coundition gets better so fast. You immune system gets strengthened. I believe living in a air clean area and live on a vegetarian diet with brown rice will help you strengthen your nose condition as well as your immune system.

 
This is a recent book of mine published on www.amazon.com
You can get information on your nose problems.
25 years of experience as ENT doctor is contained
in this book.
 
The Sinus School

No comments:

Post a Comment