Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Environmental Pollution and Respiratory Diseases : Sleep apnea, snoring & Acupuncture Therapy



Hello, I am Dr. Lee from Goheung, South Korea.
It rains a lot thesedays though it's not a rainy season.
I feel the weather changes more fast than before as I live in a country side.
Korea is famous for her vivid four seasons, yet it seems like we have very short spring and long long summer and winter. Autumn is also very short. I guess the weather changes like this due to global warming. Yet, it's still beautiful around here. See?

 
 
The number of patients who suffer from a respiratory disease increases every year. You cannot deny this is a lot to do with environmental pollution. Therefore, I recommend my patients to live on a vegetarian diet with brown rice. It helps strengthen your immune system.
 
 
Here I introduce one of my patients who suffered from snoring and tonsilltis who hadn't been aware of his symptoms throughout his life.
 
 

 
 
 
 He was able to breathe through nose after treatment.
He no longer breathes through his mouth.
 
 


This case was more severe. He suffered from rhinitis, nose congestion and neck pain symptoms.



This patient visited my clinic as he suffered from sleep apnea


No comments:

Post a Comment