Tuesday, January 19, 2016

environmental problems and rhinitis, sinusitis and many other nasal problems




environmental problems and rhinitis, sinusitis and many other nasal problems


It's been almost 5 years since I came to eco-village, leaving my metropolitan life in Seoul.
At that time, I was running a big clininc in the center of  Seoul.
Received some fame as a doctor who treats nasal problems well and my method
to heal rhinitis was introduced an innovative one in the oriental medicine field.
I was thinking of opening several other clinics through my fame and method.
Then an enlightenment came that I have to share the method for others who suffer from
breathing problems without expecting anything.

By chance, my friends were building eco-village and asked me if I could join them.
When asked, I regarded the comment as if it were nothing to do with me.
Yet, as time goes by, that message came to me more strongly than ever!
Besides, I knew rhinitis, sinusitis or many other nasal problems had a lot to do with
environmental problems and I needed to show my patients that they need to change
their life style as well in order to treat the problem.

For a couple of months I was in agony, because it was not that easy as it seems to decide
to start a brand new life in a countryside, away from Seoul. The village was at the end of
Korea, Goheung.


5 years from now, I live in Goheung.
I became a countryside doctor.
Half of my paitients are farmers in their 70s or 80s.
They call me "baby."

When I had to treat old people all the time five years ago, I felt restless.
I realized I am not that special.
In terms of treating nasal problems, I might be a doctor with a bit of fame, yet
in terms of other diseases, I knew I didn't have enough treating experience.


Life in a countryside made me humble.
Life in nature made me how to thank everyday.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment