Friday, October 23, 2015

A Self Remedy for Your Nose (plus ecovillage life)



Hello everyone, I am Dr. Lee.
My name in Korean is Lee Woojeong. Lee is my family name.
It has an interesting story in my name.
My name Woojeong is a bit strange for a girl's name in Korea.
Woojeong itself stands for friendship.
No one in my age had such name.

It provided a good excuse for ma classmates to make fun of me due to my name.
However, I like my name very much now. Since its meaning is friendship, I do have
a lot of friends. Plus, it's easy to remember when you first meet me. Thus, those who saw me
even for the first time, when they see me next time, they still remember MY NAME!!

It's autumn now. Beautiful scenery is everywhere. One of the great things that I enjoy living in a country side is to feel the changes of season through my body. Nature is beautiful.





This method provides a means to drain infected fluid. It does not reduce the swelling of the nasal mucosa. Please seek help from an oriental medicine doctor for the condition. Use this as a remedy to maintain the nasal health. Dooibian suction method is an easy and innovative way to treat sinusitis without compromising the unique functions of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses. It has progressed from conventional suction method employed by ENT clinics. You can buy this from any medical device management shops. Or call me on my clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment