Tuesday, October 20, 2015

How to cure Allergic Rhinitis (by Korean Oriental Medicine)



How to cure Allergic Rhinitis (by Korean Oriental Medicine)


Hello everyone. I am Dr. Lee (Korean Oriental Medicine Doctor) who runs the sinus school in Korea.

It's been almost 26 years since I have been curing sinus problems through acupuncture.

A lot of people think snoring can only be cured through surgery. Yet, the answer is no. It can be cured through acupuncture. I can tell you with honor and pride through my own experience.

Today, you will watch a case of my patient who suffered from allergic rhinitis.
He had severe sneezing and runny nose due to changes in weather. As a matter of fact, allergic rhinitis is the most difficult one to cure.

In this case, I recommend you to stop eating meat for a while and eat lots of vegetable instead.

At least for 100 days.


Why 100 days?

It has a significant meaning in the number 100.
100 days is a minimum period required to change your body type.
If you go on a vegetarian diet for more than 100 days, then you will feel
allergic symptoms dissapear.


Here, enjoy watching





If you have any questions, email me at entnosurgery@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment