Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Seon Eco-Village, which I live in now



Seon Eco-village, which I live in now


I live in Seon Eco-village, Goheung Korea.
It was the year 2011 when I made up my mind
to live in a eco- community located in a countryside, away from Seoul.

It was not an easy desicion for my self to do so.
Then I had a big clinic in the center of Seoul and was about to build a few more clinics - branches.

Here, I cure patients who can not heal nasal problems due to distance, economic conditions
and so on.

My method to cure nasal problems is done through acupuncture. Many people think they can only remove the sypmtoms such as snoring, allergic rhinitis or sleep apenea through surgery.
Yet, it is not true. From my experience, you can  heal those problems through
Korean acupuncture medicine.

Living in a countryside and going on a vegetarian diet, I can feel myself getting better
everyday. Also, don't forget to take 2 hour of meditation through breathing deeply. = )










No comments:

Post a Comment